Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Ruffles and a pop of Red!!


I always used to shy away from lipstick when you have very sensitive skin the chemicals from these lipsticks just made my lips chappy.
After multiple attempts over the years I have derived a way that makes my lips happy (doing the happy dance).

I decided to do this post earlier but Mr.Simplyxstylish caught a bug last week and passed it on to me so was sick over the weekend :(, long weekend plans were doomed(sob sob..)

 This is a very basic and simple combination I did on account of America's Independence Day celebration which was on 4th of July.












I immediately fell in love with this ruffle top as my eyes laid on it, its a very simple but versatile one. I can think of so many ways it can be paired and you will be seeing many of them here on the blog!! This time paired it simple with blue jeans and red lips.

Added a zing with this gorgeous thread pearl neckpiece bought from a small shop in India. This neckpiece adds a glam to the whole look. Not to forget these comfiest wedges, though I already have a decent height these wedges takes me to a new level, they look and feel the best.

Hope you like it.

top/ jeans sold out love this /wedges /cuff small shop in Vegas/ Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment