Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Summer and neon's









Hi Everyone!! Hope you are having a fabulous week.

Lately neon's had been in fashion be it yellow or orange, they always looked nice and bright but felt out of my league so this time I went out of my comfort zone and tried this beautiful neon orange maxi skirt and did I mention it has pockets (I love when dresses and skirts have pockets atleast I can keep my phone ;) ) I know I know its a long piece of neon but it is beautiful and not to forget comfortable.

Since I did wanted to highlight this skirt I added a subtle white print tee(and surprise surprise its only $5) and a traditional chunky neckpiece with bright lips. Kept it simple and adorable.

Its getting difficult day by day to take pics with a toddler as half of the time we have to run behind him, and now as I see him and shoot his pictures everyday I have realized he has grown so much and so soon. He is no more a baby he is a big boy now who loves to repeat all what we say.

Shop this look

tee sold out (similar)/ skirt / neckpiece from a local store/ shoes old (similar)

Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment