Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Love yourself and your maxi!!

Hello Friends,

Today I just want to bring out my thought's on the changes my body has gone though.
I have never been perfect and will never be. I hated mirror's and fitted dresses because it always showed my flaws( or should I say flabs), then I gave not food but looking at mirror, started wearing bigger clothes which made  things worse.

Then there were comparison, analysis and too much free advice, to my shock nothing worked.Then came a challenge which changed my life. The challenge to keep myself fit for me and not worry about weight!! And TaDa after one baby and freaking work-house-and toddler life balance I still manage to do a decent body, but the best part is I Love MYSELF!!

Now talking about this beautiful Maxi, it has gorgeous cut and not to forget the neckline!! It's just so amazing and even with my flaws I feel so confident wearing it. And who does not like $17.



 






Dress: Banana Republic
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment