Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My rainbow skirt


We all keep on looking for something new something bright to pop up our closet and with this increasing heat comes the need for bright and free fitting clothes so skirts come to  rescue.

I was in hunt for good skirt so as soon as I saw this one I had to buy it. Loved all the colors and the length of the skirt(imaging me twirling) plus it did not cause a hole in my pocket(less than $25).



Found this gorgeous piece while surfing and had to buy it, was not sure if it would be exactly like pictured, but liked it so-so much that could not resist and to my delight it is better than pictured and the material is not polyester, its beautiful soft cotton.


Kept it simple and paired it with my very old but versatile black tee, its a classic piece everyone should have to brighten or tone down the outfit. Got tons of compliments, win win!!
I wanted my skirt to get more attention so paired it with the beauty.




Kept it simple with gold jewellery and black heels(not pictured).

Unfortunately this skirt is unavailable right now but have linked many other similar lovely options.

skirt(similar) love this and this/ top(similar)/ earrings(similar)/ cuff (somewhere in Vegas).

Hope you liked this skirt and my pairing, please subscribe to receive direct updates and new blogs sent to you inbox.

Thanks for reading, will be waiting for your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment