Saturday, August 5, 2017

Mirror mirror on my shoe!!

Hello everyone!!
Today I bring to you a very special post, special because it about a footwear I have always adored and worn since childhood. I am not a high heel or blingy blingy person so my natural attraction is towards flats and who says no to gorgeous embroidered and colorful jutti's/mojri's. It's a traditional North-Indian slip-on's going steady from generations.

These are so freely available in India but not in other parts of the world, so bringing you the brand which is helping people in America and Canada get a glimpse and enjoy the world of  Mojri's.

So here I am- Introducing you to Mochiis, a brand which just opened but conquered the hearts of everyone before their launch. They have such beautiful traditional and modern prints and handwork juttis that I just want to order all of them.

I have always seen people have misconception of wearing traditional footwear only with traditional attire, but that's not true.So here I am presenting you a new look!!










This dress is designed by me and stitched by a local tailor and then I added the lace by hand to compliment the lovely green hakoba dress. Hope you like it.

Do check out Mochiis and be a part of their kickstart campaign and help them get these beautiful juttis till you!!

Xoxo
Reena.

No comments:

Post a Comment