Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A Pop of Pink

"A Pop of Pink never disappoints anyone!!" This is my mantra and works for me.

California this year experienced surprised heat waves which made me remove these cool pants and bright crop top.

Being a big fan of cotton and linen, this set just struck the right cord, I paired a beautiful crochet bell sleeves top with linen printed flared pants.
These pants are a must when the temperatures reach 110 degrees outside and you just cannot wear jeans.

To complete my look I added pop of pom poms in my feet and my outfit stood out!! I guess simple pops lead to great outfits ;)

Hope you like it.











Top: Bombay Paisley
Flared Pants: Bombay Paisley
Pom Pom flats: Mumbai streets
Earrings: Forever21
Hair clip: Gift from sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment