Thursday, September 21, 2017

My Golden light!!


Hey everyone!!

Summer's are all about enjoying outside and absorbing all the light before its dark through out the day. Staying in California gives me some extra sunlight which I completely love.

Now talking about this dress, this is a pretty summery yellow Hakoba dress. I love Indian style and patterns which I have grown up with and wanted it to be unique so got it done with Chinese collar and with Angarakha pattern.

So bringing you this gorgeous look.














Outfit Details:
Dress by: Yours truly
Latkan's: Street vendor
Heels: RakshaBandhan gift(DSW)


2 comments:

  1. Hello Sunshine. You look fabulous in this yellow dress. Love the pop of pink. Great styling as always.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet Nikki. I am glad you took time off to read my blog. Have a great day beautiful <3

      Delete