Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mom's Birthday







Since it was Mother's day last Sunday let me begin my post with my mom birthday celebrations.

It was my mom's birthday a week back and as a norm in my house I baked a cake, this was a simple classic piece so I used some of my creativity and pinterest to decorate this cake quickly(you really cannot do too much when a tod is clinging on your leg, every moms story).

Regarding clothes, I purchased this skirt when I was 71/2 months preggo, so never got a chance to wear it that time and had no idea how my post-partum body would be like so kept it packed in my closet.

I am lucky my body is almost back to what I was before pregnancy and could wear this skirt :)

This lace shell was a hurry buy from LOFT outlet as my kid and hubby watched me standing at the corner of the store.

The beautiful necklace I am wearing is my recent purchase from FOREVER21 and the one my mom is wearing is from CSGems.

Hope y'all enjoyed our look and this mouth watering cake too!!

top similar/ skirt love similarnecklace 

No comments:

Post a Comment