Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beach Blue!!

On my recent vacation had very many beachy days, so fun but so tiring too plus with water baby it difficult to come out of water even if I want too.
So after a day of snorkeling at Kanapalli beach, Maui I decided to just throw this simple midi so hot and humid rest of my day. Comfort was my need which this dress gave along with style.

Dress(available in 6 colors)/ Hat( local store Hawaii)/Lipstick

I was in hunt of a good midi dress and found this ohh-so-cute one from sign here vinyl and this is such a versatile piece, during fall just add a jacket and boots and you are ready to go. Post motherhood I have been looking and loving versatile clothing as they are good multi function pieces to increase your wardrobe.
The material is pretty soft and not see-through.








No comments:

Post a Comment