Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Flower's on my skirt!!

Who does not love flowers especially when it on such a gorgeous dress!!
Past weekend I was visiting Penn state to attend my little brother's graduation ceremony, and I was awestruck at how beautiful it is. Lush green trees and open grounds everywhere. In Cali, it has recently become so crowded that all I see is buildings and new construction :(


Anyways, the graduation ceremony was great and now we have a certified Doctor in the family ;).







Wore this beautiful simple flower dress to the ceremony accompanied by blush pink bag and black lace ups also worn here (though heels was my first choice but did not wanted to run in them behind an active toddler and I wish I had red shoes to perfectly match the outfit).
Let me tell you about these red elephant earrings they are gorgeous and so light weight plus they make any outfit go wow.

My outfit
Dress and bag c/o by my sweet sister/ shoes / earrings amiko boutique. 

Hope you liked it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment