Thursday, August 18, 2016

Summer Maxi

Last month we took a vacation at Maui and what a great break it was. Everyday routine is good but after a stretch it is exhausting so we packed our bag and stood at the airport ;)
To tell you the truth it we had to plan for our toddler because staying at hotels with no access to kitchen is a nightmare as Mr.V is still learning to eat all what we eat plus he is not fond of eating hotel food :( All that in another post.
Dress not online but love this / shoes similar / my bun wrap is actually a bracelet brought from local Maui shop


Now let me talk about this cute maxi which is what you need to a dreading heat (not to forget sweat). Well have been staying in India I knew how bad it is going to be and I did not wanted my skin to be exposed to so much of direct sun I opted for this maxi which adds a perfect layer to my skin and free flowing and airy for this heat.


 



Let me talk about my sandals, these are the pretty pretty white I bought 3 years back and they have been with me though my pregnancy days and now running behind toddler days. They are utterly comfortable and I have walked in them the whole day still my feet never complained. Plus they are less than $30 ;)

Hope you liked it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment