Thursday, September 1, 2016

From summer to Fall off-shoulder


This off shoulder trend is here to stay even for fall. It has and will be loved by everyone, so here is my transitional outfit for last few summer days and for fall.

I am hating that summer is coming to an end, I mean why not who does not like bright beautiful days plus all the beautiful outfits you can wear in summer. I am going to miss you sun ;)








Now lets get to the outfit, this rust color is such pretty for bright sunny days and to bring life for those dull gloomy days plus it has beautiful flowers and who does not like flowers (insert wondering emoji)?? They have loose bell sleeves too :D


Mr.V photoboombing

Ohh and how do I describe these pants, they are the softest leggings feels like sweatpants but feel gorgeous plus they are olive green which is definitely a winter color.



I am mostly a flats person so I had heart eyes when I saw them at the store 3 years back, and since them they have been with me 3 beautiful summer without any complaints.
I do not want to leave without mentioning about these earring, these the most beautiful long piece of jewelry that I have and love, firstly because it is super lightweight and second of all it less than $3 from a local shop, win win in my diary.

My outfit:
top sold out love this/ pants/ sandal old form target/ bracelet from ABC store Hawaii/ Earrings form local shop for less than $3.

Thanks for reading!!



No comments:

Post a Comment