Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The new me!!

For a very long time I was planning to cut my love locks but was sceptical as had no idea if it will suit me and if it wont it will take months to grow them back. So after lots of convincing from Mr.Simplyxstylish and googling around I decided to go for it.

Presenting you my new avatar!!

Dress by my beautiful sister so thanks to her, shoes , lipstick


 Trading my love locks is a very big decision for me as I have always had long hair and chopping them to this extreme is a shock to many, hopefully my mom was ok with it ;)






Since fall is only few weeks I am trying to embrace all the sun I could do before the weather is cold and days are dark. I wore this beautiful summer and winter white kairi print dress and kept it simple by pairing it with my orange polka dots and simple lip color. (although red heels or flats would have looked much better with it and I regret keeping mine in office)


Hope you liked the new me and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment