Tuesday, September 27, 2016

End of Summer shorts

 Its still hot here is Cali, was a scorching 100 degree - sizzling hot this past weekend so I paused with my fall clothing and wore these beautiful pastel blue colored shorts paired with bright pink causal top.




 Photo-bombed  by my cutie!! It really gets difficult taking pictures as he runs all they way away from us and then we are running behind him, Phew!!.







This pink top is a buy from my last India trip, its a everyday casual top but its so beautifully bright that it need nothing else to accentuate its glory, a win win!!

These pastel blue shorts are from gap but as predicted its not on their website, but you can pair your simple blue denim shorts too with it.

Shop my look:
top similar/ shorts not available love this / choker cum necklace from Hawaii

Hope you enjoyed reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment