Thursday, November 10, 2016

My dark side!!


Most of us think Maxi dresses are only for summer but that not true, maxis with proper layering can be worn during fall.
I bought this maxi a while ago and since then it has been so bright and sunny in Cali that I could not wear it. And then finally it rained and I wore it.




This dress has a pretty print with a leather lace trimming at the sleeves and at neck which is a complete surprise!!





 


This maxi is a perfect outfit for a party or gathering, you can explore it with a camel vest and upscale it look.




I wanted it to be a classy outgoing outfit so deemed it up a bit with dark purple lipstick and simple black heels along with my peacock earrings, these earrings are a part of my peacock shaped antique jewelry which I generally wear with traditional outfits but this time just wanted to give this maxi a twist.



 


Shop my look
Dress/ Pumps

Hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment