Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Orange is the new black!!

Since its fall and winters to start I am preparing for all the party and fancy dinner season coming. Winter's mostly are to love and appreciate dark colors the basic reason scientifically is "Dark colors attract more heat" So we wear light and bright clothes in summer and dark clothes in winters.

I am not an Orange kind of a girl, but when I saw this dress on stand in Banana Republic I was smitten over by how simple and classy it is. This piece is a bodycon and I was not very sure of how will it fit me and I always shy away from bodycon's, but to my surprise it did fit good and that too without spandex ;)


So presenting my Holiday party look





 


And as a mantra always deck up with right accessories, I choose to keep it simple but edgy with these gold toned earrings from my friend's jewelry shop and added a handy wallet (Had something else in mind but sickness dint made me plan well ;) )

 


  
Layered it with this beautiful Mango jacket.





Shop my outfit
Dress / Jacket/ Wallet/ Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment