Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Frill showers

This past weekend California witnessed rain, though it was not much but we would accept anything right now in this drought state.
Rains definitely bring back memories of monsoon season that getting wet in the rain, sipping hot tea and pakoda(fritters). I miss rain very much :( :(

Anyways coming back to rain and windy weather, I chose to wear a simple basics but with a twist or rather frills ;) I am always about timeless basics with standout details, it just takes your attire to another level without too much  of effort, win win is my mommy life!!

This sweater is a  perfect layer for the cold days and not too hot as you definitely love to layer!!
 




I paired this clutch to make this look go as Indo-Western too, so do not shy away for making the look however you want!! Btw this clutch is only $7 ;)




Shop my outfit:
top / jeans / boots are old but love this/ purse is from Diwali Mela

No comments:

Post a Comment