Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Preparing for festival season!!

All the festivals are making a round very soon its time to gear up with all the colorful and heavy sarees or dresses you have. I many a times shy away from heavy and bulk traditional pieces so I try to mix it especially the mix of colors which makes everything so festive.
Bringing out my look for KarvaChauth, I gathered this look in less than 10 minutes as I had clear idea of my ensemble. This is my no makeup look, all I had was a lipstick and kajal so if you don't have time just follow my tips.

Now first let me get to this look. This saree is an absolutely gorgeous and elegant at the same time, its a beautiful mix of colors and just has overall border which makes it easier to wear and handle especially with a toddler who needs to be carried around at times.

I bought this bhor for my wedding rituals and wore it for my Brother's wedding too, wanted to bring it out again as being in USA does not give me chance to wear Indian attire too much so I planned well and with a kid playing around I planned it in advance.




 After Puja pics!!





How to look gorgeous in just 10 mins:
1) Gather your outfit, jewelry, shoes and accessories well in advance.
This gives peace of mind plus if you dont like one thing you can change it rather than just being ok with it or running to see what suits at the last moment.
2) Visualize your look or if you have a look in mind work to complete it.
3) If you are short of time, work with all the things you have or if you have time go shopping for accessories.
4) Pack and keep all your accessories together along with your dress/saree.
5) Do not keep things till the very end cause it gives you stress and I don't want you to stress for dressing gorgeously :)

Happy dressing gorgeous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment